In the industry from 75 years
Ecomiles is brought to you by Tyresoles which has been in the tyre retreading in India since 1947. In these Seven decades, we have built a reputation for delivering top-quality retreaded tyres and adding innovation to our production process.
Today, Ecomiles is a part of the Mumbai-based Sah & Sanghi Group, the leader in the automobile segment.
Every year, Ecomiles retreads more than 1,20,000 tyres, consuming more than 2000 tons of tread rubber; thus, making it the single largest and best-equipped tyre retreading company in India.
TEN Point Certification on Casing & Retreading Quality
First lifecycle casings only
• Popular branded standard profile casings
• Casings with shore A hardness of 65+-2
• Casings with zero beed damages
• Intact inner liners
• Casings with zero sidewall damages
• Casings with zero shoulder damages
• Maximum 3 reinforcements up to Bp5
• Casings without air separations
• Retreads with tear strength of > 6 Kg/mm