• Tread separation
• Patch separation
• Channel crack
• Tread joint failures
• Early wear under normal operating conditions
TYRESOLES will not be responsible for any consequential damages arising as a result of claim tyre. The maximum compensation will be limited to the invoice value of the tyre.
WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Uneven wear due to mechanical defects
• Early wear due to improper dualling
• Centre wear/shoulder wear due to improper air pressure
• Casing burst due to impact of foreign objects, etc.
• Channel cracks due to under inflation & or overload
• Early wear, tread chipping due to extreme surface & operating conditions
• Any such failures arising out of operational hazards & vehicle defects
Tyres under claim will be settled on prorata basis only i.e. % of unused tread depth. Eg: if a tyre comes under claim after 30% of tread wearing, then either a credit note will be raised for 70% of retreading amount or a tyre will be reprocessed with 70% of retreading amount.
WHAT ARE WE CERTIFYING?
• First lifecycle casings only
• Popular branded standard profile casings
• Casings with shore A hardness of 65+-2
• Casings with zero beed damages
• Intact inner liners
• Casings with zero sidewall damages
• Casings with zero shoulder damages
• Mazimum 3 reinforcements up to Bp5
• Casings without air separations
• Retreads with tear strength of > 6 Kg/mm
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?
• Not retreaded casings
• Not cheap tyres with low profile
• Not old, hard & brittle casings
• No beed pinching or chipping
• Not run flat casings
• No radial cracks
• No major lug chippings/strain marks
• No major ply damages or cuts
• No bulge or air trap within casings
• Strong tread bonding
HOW WILL YOU BENEFIT?
• Can be retreaded again
• Stronger casings with greater traction
• Less failures & more retreadability
• Minimum chances of beed failures
• No damages to tubes & flaps
• Minimum chances of sidewall bursts
• Minimum chances of shoulder bursts
• Minimum chances of patch bursts
• No bursts due to separations
• Minimum chances of tread seperation
Every ECOMILES Tyre comes with a replacement guarantee, if the tyre develops air separation within one month from the date of invoice. ECOMILES also carries two years retreading warranty from the date of invoice, against any failures arising out of defective material and/or workmanship.
EVERY ECOMILES TRUCKTYRE SAVES 57 LITRES OFCRUDE OIL FOR THE NATION.